Wednesday, June 29, 2011

UNEXPECTED WINNINGHEHEHEHE.

Today is a wonderful day to begin with…

My first video acting well not exactly mine…has won a second place..

This is so intriguing….well…most likely I'm really not sure about my own character…

Even though I am only acted for a few minutes but it is worthwhile..

I got the character of a cute young boy who is Sultan's son…

I thought my part doesn't has a big impact…well I was wrong..

Hehehe…

Maybe I am so cute….or….I am so skilled in acting…hahahaha

I should win some awards later on…


Erm….

Actually I want to thank to Madam Hajah Hairati…

My ELSP's instructor…for teaching and commenting our performances before the actual date…

Due to her helps…we managed to get a very good result…

I of course feel so …erm…I don't know…snob?...maybe…hahaha

First time in my life won such a precious gift…


Somehow this proved something…..

Even though I am not the main character….or supporting character…

Neither director nor narrator…

I am a character the pop out in the video for 3 minutes…

But I was always committed during the video recording…

It is not that I want to be arrogant…

It just like I've learned something..

Something good….


Anyway congratulation to the team I belong to…

Thanks for your hard works and so on…

May Allah bless our life…

And we shall do our best if we are in the same group again…

I am sorry for my passiveness….and boringness..

I'll try harder to become cuter…active…and can contribute a lot….

HAHAHAHAHA…….I WON…..WE WON………..




No comments:

Post a Comment